Challenges 4 Everybody is now closed and won't be open for a while. We wish you all the best in the crafting world. xx

Saturday, 3 May 2014

#40 WInners

Hello Everyone! 
Thank you for sharing your great creations with us!
We have picked our winners at random, here is our main winner, who will win the 3 images we have used...

Winner...



Congratulations Ginger! Please await an email from us with your 3 images!

Our top 3 are...




Congratulations and well done everyone! Please feel free to take one of our badges from our Badges Page.
(Winners, please comment so that we know you have acknowledged and/or claimed your prizes!)
Please don't be sad if your name isn't here, as a new "Anything Goes" challenge is starting tomorrow!
Stay Tuned!

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, appreciated and congrats to the winner.xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Peggy said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3!! I am honored!! Congrats to Ginger on your winner!

Peggy said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3!! I am honored!! Congrats to Ginger on your winner!

Simone said...

O my gosh, I was chosen to the TOP 3! This is simply great! Thank you so much!
Simone

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this website are genuinely remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up
the nice work fellows.

Also visit my weblog asperger's syndrome in adults mayo clinic